Wednesday, October 1, 2014

So Very Thankful!!!

It is with a heavy heart that I must say goodbye to the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Design team. I am SO VERY THANKFUL for the opportunity I was given to be on such a fantastically talented team who are all so kind and caring. I loved every part of being on this team and am so grateful Faye picked me to be on the team. She is a wonderful leader and teacher!!! I also have loved playing with the awesome stamps found in the Little Miss Muffet Shop! Forgotten Scraps (Barbara!) you do amazing work with your stamps!!! I know I will always be a fan!!! 

My final card for the team uses the Zoe Annie Hatter stamp. She is darling don't ya think?!


Copics 

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E21
Hair: E11, E15, E18, E19
Dress: BG02, BG05, BG09, B99
Shoes: Y35, Y38
Hat: YG01, YG23, G43, YG67, V01, V05, V06, V09, BV08

Thanks for stopping by and I will see ya again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. That dress looks wonderful in that colour, the touch of B99 really makes it pop. Gonna miss you, you've been such a pleasure to have on board. Huge hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweat and I am equally as thankful! This is a gorgeous card and I love the combination of autumn colors. :D I've so much enjoyed having you on the team - thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete