Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to Dad…shhhh

Hello everyone! Just to update you, I did not have a post for you all last week because sadly I had no mojo to make a card since we had lost our sweet dog Bella. She had been sick for some time and we had to make a very hard decision and had to put her down to release her from her suffering. It has been hard adjusting to life in the house without her. She was a really sweet dog. We miss her!

Today I am sharing a super secret birthday card I made for my Dad so shhhh….mums the word. His birthday is coming up on October 5th. I used the sweet Polka Dot Pals Heidi for this card. She is one of my favorites.   

Copics

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E11, E15, E18, E19
Dress/Shoes/Bow: B23, B24, B26, B29, Y35, Y38 W0, W1, W2

1 comment:

  1. Huge hugs to you Becky. xx

    This is a fab card. I hope your Dad loves it as much as I do. If not, tell him to send it over ;) xx

    ReplyDelete